Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was just last weekend and it is a neat USA holiday where we get together as a family, eat way too much and reflect on what we are thankful for. I am thankful for many things: family, friends, health.... the usual stuff, but I am also thankful for my Blogs readers. I started this Blog over a year ago and since June it has just taken off.

In June I was pumped to have a couple hundred hits on my blog a month.... I mean how many people want to read about some guy in Minnesota, USA Rant about his Electronics endeavors. I was surprised that over just a few months time it has grown to over 2,000 hits a month and keeps growing. This is a huge incentive and mental push to get me off my butt and working on fun side projects in my home lab. This is also a huge testimony to the true power of the Internet connecting people all over the world. I love and appreciate all the connections and contacts I have made all over the world through this blog.


Thank you all for your support! I have many cool project ideas for the coming year and thanks to you all I have the drive to get them moving!

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment