Friday, September 23, 2011

A Year in the Making!

Today is the one year anniversary of the start of my little experiment.... the "Rants from the Embedded Hardware Guy" blog.
It has been so much fun building up projects and taking pictures to meet my "imaginary" personal deadlines, so I can share them on this blog. I would encourage anyone who likes too, or wants too, tinker at home to start a Blog and post your projects. Creating an account on BlogSpot and posting videos on YouTube is free, it just takes a little bit of time.

This Blog has reignited my "Hacker/Maker" drive and has connected me with Engineers all over the world. I have appreciated all the feedback I have received about my posts and love being a part of the Open Hardware sharing community.


Like most Bloggers I am obsessed with my blogs stats (page views, traffic sources, and audience), but one of the neat side benefits is getting to see what web browsers and operating systems are being used to view the blog:

 (Microsoft is in control, but I thought it was interesting that Linux and Mac are both about the same usage in the Engineering community.)


Thank you for a great year and I hope for many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is great that you are bringing those project to us. It is great to know that someone can make those things and we can try at home with you leading us.

    ReplyDelete